iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Kit - Professional Tooth Whitening Up to 8 Shades Whiter - Rapid & Effective Results - Active Stain Removal - Strengthen Teeth - 10X Trays, Clinically Proven Ingredients
- ✤ PROFESSIONAL RESULTS AT HOME - iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Kit uses unique teeth whitening technology to whiten the teeth rapidly up to 8 shades whiter, as well as strengthening the teeth structure and actively removing stains. The revolutionary whitening gel has been proven safe and instantly effective. We would recommend using our kit alongside our whitening toothpastes and sonic toothbrush, for most effective whitening results for a brighter smile.
- ✤ WHITENING EFFECT - The white, bio-active crystals used in combination with strong film forming polymeric agents will physically fix the crystals on the targeted teeth surface, which will lead to an optical whitening effect. This FCC-technology is reinforced by our innovative non-hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening ingredient: PAP.
- ✤ WHITENING TECHNOLOGY - Part of the iWhite Instant teeth whitening technology is PAP; Phthalimidoperoxycaproic Acid. PAP is a patented ingredient that targets dental discolourations and dissolves the stains present on the enamel gently and effectively, resulting in effective teeth whitening and stain removal. PAP also inhibits the growth of mouth bacteria, preventing plaque, giving a whiter, brighter smile without teeth or gum damage.
- ✤ CLINICALLY PROVEN UP TO 8 SHADES WHITER - iWhite is completely safe to use and contains clinically proven ingredients; it is 100% hydrogen peroxide free and so will not cause side effects after use. The kit contains 10 pre-filled 1 size fits all trays, which are designed to whiten both the front and the back of the teeth. Clinical research shows that you can get up to 8 shades in just 20 minutes! iWhite Instant Kit will reduce stains, and whiten your teeth to give you a nice bright smile.
- ✤ WHY IWHITE? - iWhite is a well-established brand, trusted by customers globally and is available in almost 50 countries. It was developed and is marketed worldwide by the manufacturer Sylphar in Belgium. iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening has been marketing a range of revolutionary whitening products since 2008, with the purpose of making your teeth whiter and removing stains on the teeth. All iWhite products are hydrogen peroxide-free, clinically tested, 100% safe, and are easy to use at home.
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 03-08-2019
model number: WH02
Part Number: WH02
Details: Product Description iWhite Dark Stains Teeth Whitening Toothpaste is the perfect partner for everyday whitening and dental care. This toothpaste with added Activated Charcoal restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and takes care of your teeth the whole year through. The active whitening formula inhibits tooth discolouration and fights plaque. Further, iWhite Instant Toothpaste contains fluoride, which strengthens and remineralizes your teeth. Our unique Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Formula is specifically designed to remove coffee, tea, tobacco, and wine stains. For optimal results brush the teeth after every meal, at least twice a day or follow the directions of your dentist or doctor. Ingredients Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Phthalimido-peroxy-caproic Acid, Sorbitol, Chondrus Crispus Powder/ Hydrated Silica, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer and Mineral Oil and Polysorbate 85, Citric Acid, Methyl Paraben, Calcium lactate gluconate, BHT, Xylitol, Potassium Acesulfame Directions 1. Brush teeth gently before each application 2. Make sure that your hands are clean and dry 3. Remove the pre-filled tray from the sealed sachet and immediately place the tray in your mouth ensuring the gel is in contact with the tooth surface. Upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time. 4. Gently close your lips over the tray and carefully close your mouth. Caution: biting too hard may cause excess gel to ooze out of the tray and away from the teeth.5. Remove the tray after 20 minutes and discard immediately. Gently rinse with water the remaining gel away from your teeth and gums. Safety Warning traysStore in a cool dry place between 8C and 21C away from heat and direct sunlight. Box Contains 10 x 0.8g pre-filled trays
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches